Trinity United Church of Christ
Tim Miller
1895 200th St
Marengo, Iowa 52301
Phone: 319-642-3887

Trinity UCC is part of the denomination of the United Church of Christ, a denomination which was created in 1957 by the merger of the Evangelical and Reformed Church and the Congregational Christian Church.

Trinity traces its history in Iowa County to the 1869 founding of St John reformed Church, the "Marengo charge." By July 1, 1888, two additional Reformed Church congregations were being formed: St Paul's Reformed Church in Sumner Township and Zion Reformed Church in Pilot Township. These congregations became known as the "Genoa Bluff charge," and later merged on September 27, 1964, selecting the name Trinity United Church of Christ.

Trinity United Church of Christ continues to meet in Summer Township at 1895 200th St, and might be known as "the church at the gravel crossroads of 200th Street and J Avenue.